Mission Pictures

 Kayla Trujillo does a fantastic job on her photography and I used her to capture Kaitlyn for her High School graduation. I knew that when she got her call I wanted to be sure to get pictures done and I knew that I wanted Kayla to be the one to capture this moment as well. We have a lot of really great pictures but these are a few of my favorites

It was FREEZING while these were being done. The wind was blowing and the air was pure ice cold. Kaitlyn was a trooper and literally froze to death as each set was taken. She would grab her coat in between shots and try to warm up a little. She even tried to use her super thin flag as a blanket (which by the way didn't work out too well). I love that she just put her feet on the ground and handled the elements to get the pictures done even if it was downright freezing! She will be so happy to be in Brazil and not have to worry about any cold for a period of time right?

Xoxo,

Missionary Momma


Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom