Christmas Pictures

 When you take note that this holiday season is going to be our last one with all 3 kids together for a period of almost 3 years, you want to capture every small moment you can. Kaitlyn is headed to her mission in January and Christian will begin his paperwork shortly thereafter to start a mission in June. Pictures of the kids used to be something I was consistent with and tried really hard to have them taken as often as possible but as years go by and kids grow up, schedules change, life happens, and well...I am not as good at is as I used to be. But that didn't stop my desire and so I got with Kayla again and scheduled these three for one last Christmas shoot for now.

Some of my favorites but mostly because they capture each of the kids individually. Kaitlyn is a terrific older sister and both Christian and Brooklyn love her very much. She is so protective of these two and I am so grateful for the relationships they each have with one another. Their love for one another is what will make this time apart 'do able'. 

Xoxo,

Missionary Momma

Popular posts from this blog

Mom's Talk: Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom