I love to see the Temple
I will never forget this day, December 8, 2020, EVER.
That darn Covid-19 is still breaking records with number of cases each day and deaths that are unfortunately happening as well. It is also keeping 'normal' as we know it way out of reach on so many other things. One of those is that temples are still closed. We haven't been inside a temple doing any kind of work since March! Because of this, we weren't real sure that Kaitlyn having an opportunity to take out her endowment before she started her mission would be an option. We know missionaries who have gone to their re-assigned missions without endowments and it was something we all hoped that Kaitlyn wouldn't have to experience. Thankfully....she had her moment.
Covid is restricting how many people can be together in any kind of social gathering and so Kaitlyn had the option on the day of her endowment to have up to 25 people. Those needed to include herself and her escort. Instead, after much prayer and thinking, Kaitlyn opted to have just me and Tyler alongside for her incredibly intimate and special day. When I say intimate, I mean it. We had the whole temple entirely to ourselves for 2 hours! The Spirit was so strong and to have the opportunity to watch as each temple worker was solely focused on Kaitlyn as she covenated yet again with her Heavenly Father was something I will never forget. Rather than be a number amongst 50 other people in a session, this was all about Kaitlyn. There were no other distractions in the room, the time we had with her in the Celestial Room was so sweet and so incredibly tender. I will never forget the glow on her face and the smile that radiated as she climbed into the car that afternoon.
![]() |
| Headed to the temple!!! |
![]() |
| Oquirrh Mountain Temple |
![]() |
| Look at her smile! |
![]() |
| Proud Momma |
![]() |
| Kaitlyn and Tyler (he loves her HUGE and is one of her biggest supporters EVER!) |
| What a day |
I am so proud of Kaitlyn and not just for her choice to serve a mission but for the way she lives her life. She is worthy to be inside the walls of the temple. She is deserving of all the blessings and goodness that is promised within these walls. She has a firm testimony and has committed to do all she can in order to continue to remain worthy to be a temple recommend holder and to attend the temple when we have that sacred opportunity again. I have a testimony of the temple and the promises made inside. I am so grateful for the eternal knowledge of forever families and for the covenants I have made within the temple I love being a member of this church and the happiness and peace it provides in all things.
Xoxo,
Missionary Momma






