My Tags are HERE!
We were all hanging out at home doing our own things. I was busy doing some laundry, Christian was making some lunch, Brooklyn was upstairs in the loft, and Kaitlyn was flitting about doing small little tasks here and there. Christian finished up his lunch and headed off to snag the mail for the day like he does on most days. (Which I am grateful for because the key for our mailbox is fickle and I hate trying to fight it)
Christian put the mail on the island in the kitchen and Kaitlyn started to go through it. She handed me some stuff to look at and dispersed a package to herself and then immediately told me to close my eyes. So of course, I did. When I opened them this is what I saw...
Her name tags are HERE!!! Holy crap. Things are starting to get real real around here. I realize we have only 13 days left but I am not so sure I am this ready. She is literally glowing in this photo. I took it on my phone and just so you know, I didn't even cry when I saw them. I think it was just more shock than anything.
She held onto these small black badges and her and Christian looked them over real good. There are 3 that arrived and she is content with all of them. I cannot believe that we will have a missionary in our home in less than 2 weeks!
The countdown is on, even if I am not ready,
Missionary Momma
