A re-assigned District

 Kaitlyn has been hearing all day today via her Zoom classes and also through her texts with her district that they are slowly getting reassignments. Which is downright crazy because it is only week #1 of them all being in the MTC or CTM.

Brazil is slowly opening and I am keeping a pretty close eye to see what missions are sending missionaries back to. Recife is one that I have seen some going to as well as some that are surrounding that area but it appears that for now it is missionaries who were yanked out when all of the Covid crazy started. Which means they are all re-applying for their Visas and working to do their part paperwork wise to go back. That makes it so that any paperwork that Kaitlyn would be given an opportunity to do would be back logged and not a first priority. So...who knows at this point of the game. 

It's the end of her day today and still no word in regards to her getting a reassignment. She is literally the last one holding on with any hope of Brazil being an option for her. The call is coming in from a member of the Stake Presidency so she is watching her phone closely and I am sure her mind is going a hundred different directions at this point. Time will tell I suppose so we all sit and wait. 

Brazil or not?

Missionary Momma

Popular posts from this blog

Mom's Talk: Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom