Do you have a mask I could borrow?

 Masks are pretty much the normal around here anymore so pretty much anything goes and I don't suppose much would make someone really turn their head any different to be honest. I cannot wait to go back to where we don't have to have a mask to go out but for now...we embrace it. And Kaitlyn, Brynlee, and Bryson decided to embrace it and go have some fun late Saturday night.

We have random masks from when I was in Young Women's here at the house and they each collectively picked one and headed over to Southtowne Mall where there are some fun painted walls. This was just one of many hilarious images that came from their outing. I was dying laughing and I am sure they were too. Bryson said he could hardly fit his head in the Koala while the girls just said it was hard to see and they stunk (like vinyl I am sure!)

This might be a new friend favorite of mine and I am glad Kaitlyn was willing to share it. Now it makes me wonder if I could get away with wearing a mask like this to church. Can you imagine?!

Masks are normal,

Missionary Momma

Popular posts from this blog

Mom's Talk: Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom