Savoring the time

 

I am realizing that no matter how hard I try, I can't stop or even slow down time. I have tried trust you me. And I have tried hard but it somehow wins and I the minutes click by, the hours go away, and I close a day faster than I ever dreamed. So..when it was just the three of us hanging out at home I seized the moment and we headed out to the local Wingers for lunch.

While we visited and talked mission stuff, Tyler gave Kaitlyn some advice, and of course laughter between the both of them filled our small booth we were seated in. As we sat and ate and hung out Brooklyn sent a text saying she was at lunch at school. I replied with this quick selfie and said that we were too! 

This of course then led to a funny conversation with Brooklyn but it also gave her one more picture on her camera roll of Kaitlyn while she was home. Something to maybe help ease her little heart when her bestie heads out on her mission here soon. 

Loving this time with her,

Missionary Momma

Popular posts from this blog

Mom's Talk: Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom