Arrival Day Final Texts
It was 8:28pm tonight Utah time that the following text exchange took place:
- Kaitlyn "Hey mom I'm headed to bed. Thanks for everything today. I love you forever adn for always to the moon and back. Oh! And can you add photos to my google drive folder too from today :))"
- My reply "I love you so very much. It sounds like everyone who met you today was so excited to have you there. Already touching people and making lives better. I knew it wouldn't take long. I am so so proud of you! I will upload those tomorrow for sure. I can't wait to hear how tomorrow goes and where you end up. Let me know if I can do anything for you. I love you for forever and for always. To the moon and back. Sleep well."
Now...I too need to put today to rest. We made it. Tomorrow is a new day,
Missionary Momma