From Kaitlyn
I was up and going this morning getting kids ready to go to school when I got the following text from Kaitlyn...
- Kaitlyn "Good morning!! You'd be laughing so hard at me right now. We all worked out together and I was like 'oh yeah I can run' NOPE!! This treadmill did inclines for me and it was not a very good time. I love you!"
- My reply "Good morning to you! I love that you at least gave it a go! Did you sleep? What's the plan for breakfast? I'm going to load pictures from yesterday here in a minute. I love love you. Make today the best and have so much fun!"
- Kaitlyn "It was rough. I was out like a light! I was so tired. The hotel has breakfast for us so we're just gonna grab that. I get to meet my comp and head to Connecticut today! I love you"
- My reply "Love you to the moon and back"
I am laughing so much right now! I love that she went for it and I love that she realized fast how much she isn't a runner. Running is overrated ... maybe now she will know exactly why I say that!
Safe travels today,
Missionary Momma