Our First Shared Photos
Kaitlyn has set up a Google Photo Drive and has shared that with me so I can see images as she uploads them. I was so excited when I had an email saying I had missed some pictures that Kaitlyn had shared with me!
![]() |
| This is Sister Womack. She is Kaitlyn's companion/trainer |
![]() |
| Kaitlyn, Sister Womack, and Sister G (Gonzales) |
![]() |
| Online missionary work looks exciting right? |
![]() |
| Sister Garcia, Sister Womack,and Sister G |
![]() |
| The smile helped my heart a LOT!! |
I realize how very unfamiliar I am with technology and just how advanced the kids are in today's world as I try to navigate through the Google Drive but regardless of what I am understanding and not, I am so so very grateful that this drive exists! I can upload stuff for her to see what is going on here and we can see what she is up to there.
So glad she is 'home' and appears to be happy,
Missionary Momma






