Travel Companions
When I woke up from my morning 'nap' trying to recover from emotions and the very early start, my phone had a message or two from an unknown number. It said it was an image so I opened it up.
The sweet gentleman said he was a ticketed passenger also leaving the Salt Lake Airport today and was able to see his daughter (Sister Lee, standing next to Kaitlyn) as she headed to Boston to begin her mission. As we chatted a thank you I learned that this gentleman was also the one who offered to take our family photo before we sent Kaitlyn off! What a small world. And what a tender blessing to have him there to capture this for us.
It was so great to know that she had someone watching over their group as they gathered at the gate and then as a send off as they boarded a plane. Tender mercies for this momma heart of mine!
Anxiously waiting for word of arrival to Detroit,
Missionary Momma
