Who is Sister Williams?

 

Kaitlyn's home CTM companion is a sweet gal named Sister Williams. They have clicked since day 1 and I love listening to Kaitlyn share about her. She is local, sorta. She lives down in Nephi and has 1 older sister who was married this last year and 2 younger brothers. 

Kaitlyn and Sister Williams decided they were going to take an opportunity to meet in person. They could after all meet 1/2 way in Orem and get to see the whole person rather than just from the chest up on a Zoom call. :) I loved the idea and was excited to help facilitate this.

We met up at the Leatherby's ice cream shop at 7:30pm. We were the first to arrive so we got ourselves a table and waited. Kaitlyn was getting anxious and she started to chat. Her words began to come out more and more quickly as the minutes passed by but I knew immediately when Sister Williams had walked in. Kaitlyn go the biggest grin on her face!

Sister Williams and her Mom joined us and these two sweet girls chatted and laughed so hard for a good almost 3 hours! We kept them out way past missionary bedtime but I am okay with that. It was so good for Kaitlyn to be out of the house but it was even better that she got to meet this sweet companion she has shared the last 4 weeks with via Zoom calls, companion studies, district counsels, and had in her thoughts and prayers. 

I am so glad that we were able to make this meeting happen. It was so fun to meet this sweet girl and her Mom and to watch this friendship unfold in front of my eyes. These two girls are going to be AMAZING missionaries! 

Yay for Companion meeting!

Missionary Momma

Popular posts from this blog

Mom's Talk: Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom