A Whole lot in 1 day!

Kaitlyn had mentioned that Tuesday was going to be busy but when I logged on to see the photos from her at the end of the day I didn't realize just HOW full.

It all began with a beautiful sunrise
Kaitlyn's caption on this is "God is so good"
I knew she was off to do some service today and that they were planning on wearing their matching new tiger shirts so I was expecting to see a couple of these...

NO SKIRT! I love this so much. It screams Kaitlyn from head to toe and the peace sign in the middle.
She just looks so happy

Kaitlyn was also anticipating maybe a round 1 of a Covid vaccine today at the place they go and do service so I was hoping for some pictures of that? But since there aren't any I will need to check in with her when we talk next to see what the status is on that. Today also included a meeting with her Mission President, President Mavromatis, and also her first ever exchange/swap of Sisters. She had mentioned she was a little nervous about the swapping but simply only that she hasn't ever done it before. I am sure she had a great time and I am even more certain that the lucky Sister who got to be with Kaitlyn today will forever be changed. 

More images from today...

My first exchange!
Kaitlyn Garcia and Kaitlyn Florence. How CRAZY they spell it the same and everything? I love love love this!
My St Patrick's Day package arrived. I hope she loves all the things inside
Fun 'green' things for tomorrow, some gold coin chocolates, and nail polish! She was asking about nail polish and saying she would run to Target when she could but hopefully now she won't have to and she can have something from home to bring a smile to her face


This next image got me giggling pretty good. I don't know the relationship very well with the Zone Leaders who are in the same building as the girls other than that they dropped off a ton of juice once just after Kaitlyn arrived. 

I wonder whose shirts they are in (which of the Sisters let them use theirs) and the light up necklace on the one Elder is hilarious in his mouth! Kaitlyn mentioned they have pocket watches so I thought it would be fun for the girls to have some of their own 'bling' too. Now the Zone Leaders have one I guess. Funny.

All in all, today looks like it was a pretty good day. Full and I cannot wait to hear how her meeting with her Mission President went but I am so happy to see the smiles on her face. Man do I love this sweet girl and am so proud of her.

Let's get some sleep,

Missionary Momma



Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom