First District P-Day Photos - March 22, 2021

The District gathered today to have lunch together and then play some volleyball. No jackets and look at the sunshine!! Oh...and of course the smiles. Part of me wishes Kaitlyn would have labeled with names but I imagine that is just one more thing of crazy to her already full schedule so I will just pray that she will remember and will be able to make notes when she returns home and I have this book printed for her. :)

District P Day playing some volleyball!
Ahhhh...I love this so much! Sand in the toes makes anyone's day better as far as I am concerned!
Sister Garcia and Sister Farnsworth
Kaitlyn did mention in her Facebook message on Monday that she was killing it with her "mad volleyball skills' and that I would have been proud of her. HA! I love that she had a good time and that they are out doing. 

Such a fun P-Day,

Missionary Momma

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom