Happy St Patricks Day 2021

Photo dump by Kaitlyn from her Goggle Photo Drive from today. 

They used the decorations from the package I sent to decorate their breakfast table. So fun. I love that holidays don't have to be missed even if she is away (at least while she is Stateside)
St Patrick's Day breakfast

Not many other photos on the drive today which means she was out and busy more than likely. At least that is what my hope always is. I wonder many days what it would be like to be a missionary during Covid times. I know Connecticut is still on phase 1 lockdown mode. Meaning she can hardly go out and if she is out she can't approach anyone and chat with them. She is stuck with just her companion and the other two sweet Sisters they share the apartment with. Her tenacity and Faith are testimony building for me. 

Having so much fun. I love to see them all getting along (at least outwardly right?) and in their green!
Happy St Patrick's Day from Connecticut

It's been a lucky day for me here to see this girl. I love you to the moon and back,

Missionary Momma

Popular posts from this blog

Mom's Talk: Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom