March 25, 2021 Photos

Kaitlyn looks to be happy in this round of photos from today. I love love the cute jumper she is wearing and can't wait to hear where she found that one at. I also love that you can still see so much of who she is in her personality in all of these as well. Love you Sister Garcia!

Look Ma I can fly! Ha ha ha
What What!!
Kaitlyn and Sister Womack
Trying to stay positive even though they just found out their area has been cancelled
 

I am not 100% sure if the area is being cancelled because of Covid or if it is the mission itself. This will be interesting to talk to Kaitlyn about when we get to chat on Monday. I asked Tyler what it would mean back when he was serving and he said that an area would be cancelled by the mission so I guess we lean more towards that. In any sense, I am sure this is hard for Kaitlyn as I know she is falling in love with where she is and the friends she is currently working with. 

Keep smiling girls!

Missionary Momma

Popular posts from this blog

Mom's Talk: Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom