Mom sends snacks

When I talked to Kaitlyn on Monday she said they had gone to the grocery store. It wasn't a large run and they each only paid $20. But I imagine on a missionary budget that could add up real quick. Anyways, Kaitlyn was talking about how they are on stage 1 for Covid still so they stay in the apartment all day and even though they have plenty of meals, there aren't a ton of snacks for throughout the day. Well, that didn't sit well with me so...I had some things to order off Amazon for Kaitlyn already so I decided to add in some snacks as well. Just stuff that can sit on the countertop or in the cupboard that is quick to grab and not like a meal. 

I grabbed granola bars, fruit snacks, crackers and peanut butter, some cookies, etc. Stuff that was individually wrapped so they could grab and go and not have their fingers touching stuff everyone else would want to eat too. I hoped I would have grabbed something that everyone could enjoy and I got my answer that it worked out when I logged on the Google Photos and saw this series of images...

They clearly were trying to balance them on their heads!

Popular posts from this blog

Mom's Talk: Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom