Monday, March 15, 2021: Happy Birthday Email from Kaitlyn

From: kaitlyn.garcia@missionary.org
To: Mom
Subject: Happy Birthday!!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!🥳🥳 Okay so I sent a birthday letter, but I'm not quite sure when it's gonna get there so this is the next best thing 😉 I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday! I know I can't be there in person, but I promise I'm thi king of you today. Thank you for being such an amazing mom and example to me my whole life. You're amazing and before I make this too long and sappy, I love you! 💞 I hope you have the best birthday and maybe you can cheat on your diet too 😉  Happy Birthday Mom! I love you forever! 💞🥳

 

*****Mom's reply*****

Ha ha ha...I especially love the 'cheat on your diet' line. You have NO idea how bad I want to crush a cheeseburger and some fries. But only if I can do it at the diner in Oakley and have a raspberry shake too!!! And the sad part is I don't even really love raspberry shakes. :/

Thanks for your email and birthday wishes. It really is the best day knowing I get to see your face and talk to you. Love you for forever and for always.

To the moon and back,

Mom

 

Best birthday morning ever,

Missionary Momma

 

Popular posts from this blog

Mom's Talk: Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom