P Day Photos

Kaitlyn said they did Cheesecake Factory for lunch today
I can see the red velvet and it makes me want to lick the screen! It is one of my most favorite desserts ever and I am not even going to lie, I am JEALOUS!!
Kaitlyn's photo wall by her bed that she created. It screams Kaitlyn 100% doesn't it?
This was a screen shot of her Area Book app that keeps them on track. This is just from yesterday. Holy cow that is a busy schedule!
A message from a lady who they met at church. Kaitlyn said she has a whole story for her. I can hardly wait. :)

 

I love love the Google Photo Drive and look forward to seeing what is there each day. I am sure grateful Kaitlyn knows how to use it! 

Missionary Momma

Popular posts from this blog

Mom's Talk: Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom