She did it! Round #1 of the Covid Vaccine
I have been wondering if she was going to get this and it looks like she did! I am so grateful for the facility that set some of the vaccines aside for these sweet missionaries and that Kaitlyn was able to get her first round of the Covid-19 Vaccine. Now the only trouble is waiting until Monday to see how it went for her and to see how she handled it. I have heard that some people are achy and tired afterwards but I am hopeful that she handles it like a rockstar!
![]() |
| She is doing it! |
![]() |
| Round #1 of 2 is in the books |
As much as I dread that I feel like we are being made to get this in order for life to move on and the lame masks to go away, I count my blessings that we live in the day of age that modern medicine can find a way to create such a vaccine so quickly. Numbers here in Utah are on the decline. And I mean a huge decline. We had for some time new case numbers in the thousands. Now we are in the low hundreds. If they really can attest that it is because of this vaccine then kudos to them and we will do our part to get ours when it is available (which starting the 25th it is so we will sign up). Where Kaitlyn is in Connecticut, they are still on level 1 restrictions of Covid rules. I just pray that this will allow missionary work to open up more fully and for the normalcy to return.
Here's to round #1,
Missionary Momma

