St Patrick's Day Packages
| One for Sister Garcia (& companions) |
![]() |
| One for Elder Rose (& his companion) |
I wish I would have had the thought to get a picture of what was inside but instead I will have to remember that for next time I ship something. Inside these were boxes of Lucky Charms that are St Patrick's Day themed and will turn your milk green along with some gold coin chocolates. I put some nail polish in Kaitlyn's box as well as a couple of fun headbands like when she was 2 or 3 years old and some light up clover necklaces. Maybe she can compete with a pocket watch that the weirdo DL's carry around. HA!
I have loved having Kaitlyn state side and being able to send a package to her. I am working on something next for Easter and excited to get them ready and sent. I do love being able to send stuff to Brittan as well. I would like to think it adds to a day to receive a package and not know what to anticipate being inside.
Happy St Patrick's Day!
Missionary Momma
