They got out!

Part of the photo dump Kaitlyn did today shows that they were able to escape some today! I am so thrilled for her. I cannot imagine not being able to just go like we do here. The Covid restrictions they have in place right now in Connecticut are that they pretty much stay in their apartment all the time. So these photos make me happy to see she is getting out and seeing some of the area she is in.

I love the look of the sidewalk! It is crazy to see how empty they are though. No people anywhere!
Sister Hull and Sister Farnsworth
This is the Barnum Building. Like from The Greatest Showman Barnum. So cool!

Overall it looks like it was a little chilly but they are happy to have escaped a little from the apartment and what I imagine makes you a tad stir crazy. At the end of their night it looks like they had some unanswered calls...

I guess at least they can find humor in it all.

Looks like today was a good day,

Missionary Momma

Popular posts from this blog

Mom's Talk: Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom