Week 9 Email: The One with Four Sisters
From: kaitlyn.garcia@missionary.org
Date: Monday, March 15, 2021
Subject: The One with Four Sisters
Olá olá!
I hope
everyone is doing well and that you all wear green this week! ;) This
past week FLEW by! I feel like I was just typing this email haha! I just
wanted to give a quick shout-out to all you guys for being so amazing!
Thank you for all your love and support:) Now onto the weekly
highlights!
- I'm no
longer in a trio :( Muito triste! Sister Gonzales has moved onto bigger
and better things. That means our 5 Sister apartment is down to 4.
Sister Womack is amazing though and we work together really well.
-
We ventured out to the beach! We're super lucky and live a quick 10
minutes from the ocean, definitely a much needed break. It was so
pretty! We can even see Long Island :)
- We have a few new potential people to teach! Super duper exciting!
- We finished our Facebook AD we've been working on and it turned out pretty great:)
-
IVE BEEN A MISSIONARY FOR 2 WHOLE MONTHS SAY WHAT?! I officially hit my
two month mark on the 13th so that was super exciting! I feel like I
just started this journey yesterday. I'm so so grateful to be here :))
This
week has been amazing and just confirmed to me that I'm right where I
need to be :) I love this work and I'm so excited for these next 16
months!
Spiritual Thought
I
had a lot happen this week, but on Sunday the church came out with the
new hashtag to promote General Conference! #Startingtoday I had to put
together a few sequences from past General Conferences for the Facebook
AD and it got me thinking about how amazing this gospel is! This new
hashtag is perfect too! Through this gospel we can always start today.
We are never too far from the saving power of the gospel. I'm so excited
for General Conference coming up and I encourage you all to get excited
and look up that new hashtag. There's great stuff, and if you follow me
on Facebook you might see my posts ;)
I
hope you all have the best week! Oh and someone please make some green
pancakes or something and send me a picture ;) I would love to hear from
you guys too! Emails, letters, anything! I'll try my best to get back
to you asap:) Eu amo vocês muito!
Com amor,
Sister Garcia :)
PICTURES!
-The District
-A praia
-The last picture as a trio :(
-And then there were two
![]() |
| The last picture as a trio |
![]() |
| A praia |
![]() |
| And then there were 2 |
![]() |
| The District |
Looks to be a great week #9 and 2 months in!
Missionary Momma



