April 22, 2021 Photos

 

I imagine this is how many days/nights are spent for these two girls
Sister Pearson and Sister Garcia
Timer is going off too quick for them to ready themselves. :)
Sister Garcia at service for the week. What is even happening?!
She says to simply call her "Spiderman". I can't wait to learn the story here
Sister Pearson and Sister Garcia
Thursdays are service days and I am unsure of what exactly is happening but it appears that she is trying to break furniture down. I love that she is literally giving it her all and you can tell that in the photo...even if it isn't looking like it will break. I also LOVE the brick wall in the apartment she is in right now. Such a fun and cool accent wall! 

Yay for Thursdays,

Missionary Momma

Popular posts from this blog

Mom's Talk: Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom