April 29, 2021
Reunited!!! Sister Garcia had a long drive ahead of her today to go back to Connecticut for round #2 of her Covid vaccine but that meant a reunion with Sister Hull and Sister Farnsworth!
![]() |
| Oh I love this and I imagine Sister Garcia loved it too!!! |
![]() |
| The drive to Connecticut |
![]() |
| When nobody answers on the other end |
![]() |
| Sister Hull!! (& it was her birthday today too) |
![]() |
| 2 weeks from now Sister Garcia will be considered fully vaccinated |
![]() |
| Yay for Sisters being able to see one another again! |
![]() |
| First taste of Chipotle. Sister Garcia learned real quick how HUGE those burritos are! |
![]() |
| Sister Garcia and Sister Pearson |
These last two look like they are trying to pretend cry or just hold their cheeks out while smiling? Not sure but I love that after a long day of driving they still find joy in the day. I am excited to know Kaitlyn is vaccinated and now we just wait for word from Brazil on her Visa paperwork and if and/or when she will be invited to be there.
Reunited!!
Missionary Momma








