April 3, 2021: First General Conference in the Mission Field

While we were camping for Spring Break and Easter weekend, Kaitlyn was off in Connecticut experiencing her first General Conference in the mission field. As I sat and listened at our campsite I couldn't help but wonder what it was like for her. Was the Spirit different? Did she get her questions answered? Where would she watch it and who would she watch it with? As I contemplated these things I couldn't help but become overwhelmed with peace in knowing that it didn't matter where/how/or who she was watching with, but that she was watching. And I knew that the Lord would speak directly to her and help ease any thoughts or questions she has in her mind at this time. How blessed are we to be able to have the opportunity two times a year to hear from our Prophet and all of the other General Authorities!!!

General Conference Game Faces!
Sister Hull, Sister Farnworth, Sister Garcia, and Sister Womack
Missionary Life
General Conference set up (this is awesome!) and what appears to be lunch
Sister Garcia and Sister Womack

It looks like they had quite the setup and it also looks like smiles still are all around. Although my heart missed having her here with us, I am so proud of where she is and I am sure grateful to know that we watched and/or listened to it 'together'. 

Happy Easter Eve,

Missionary Momma

Popular posts from this blog

Mom's Talk: Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom