April 3, 2021: FIRST TRANSFER!!!

Kaitlyn had received the news that her area was being shut down and that she would be transferring out of the area in Bridgeport. She told me that she was told she would get a text telling her where she would be headed and that she would put it on the Google Drive of her photos. While we were camping I checked the drive religiously and it never showed up!! Once we got home on Sunday I was still checking and still nothing...

On Monday when she sent me her email she told me where she was headed and that she put the photo in the drive. Wait what?! So I went to the drive and...

This girl is headed to Central Falls, Rhode Island on Wednesday!!! And it is a Portuguese speaking area. How freaking exciting is this! 

First transfer in,

Missionary Momma

Popular posts from this blog

Mom's Talk: Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom