April 4, 2021: It is Easter Sunday and it is also the final day of General Conference. Kaitlyn loaded the following images onto her drive
 |
| New Easter Dresses!!! Sister Womack and Sister Garcia |
 |
| First companion, Sister Womack |
 |
| This color on Kaitlyn is so pretty! Happy Easter sweet girl! |
 |
| Sister Womack and Sister Garcia |
 |
Sister Garcia (and her tongue like always)
|
Happiest Easter to you Sister Garcia. I pray the understanding of the reason we celebrate today resonates within you and confirms that what you are doing right now in this season of your life is for Him, our Savior Jesus Christ. I have a testimony of this Gospel and of the resurrection that took place on that glorious Easter morning. I know that each day of my life has blessings because of this day. I am grateful for a Heavenly Father who chose His Son to be the Redeemer of this world and that I have the opportunity to be here to raise you and to be your Mom. I love you more than words will ever be able to truly convey.
To the moon and back,
Missionary Momma