Grateful - April 18, 2021
When Kaitlyn was home in the MTC/CTM she was on the computer for so long and with her eyes not being 20/20 I worried that it would take a toll on her to be faced with the lighting so I ordered some blue light glasses off of the Amazon and they were nice to have while she was here.
I loved when I saw this photo today because even though it means she is still working endlessly on the computer, there is something from home helping to ease the situation while she is away. I am sad that this is what a mission looks like right now for her and I am sad at how hard she is working with very little endings that turn into appointments. Through it all though, she stays positive and it makes my heart not ache as much knowing that she is thriving in Rhode Island.
Yay for Blue Light Glasses,
Missionary Momma
