Monday, April 5, 2021: Email to Mom
From: Kaitlyn.garcia@missionary.org
To: Mom
Subject: TRANSFERS AND GC
Hello hello! I hope you aren't too tired of hearing from
me already haha! ;) I'm just gonna jump straight into your recap email
and then unto my recaps! BUT! Before I start, what the heck is up with
Matt Jones?!?! You gotta feel me in on all that! It was a busy week
full on Conference and transfer texts, more to come later! I miss the
heat something fierce too honestly. It was getting warmer here and now
it's back to cold :/ so lame! Sorry your arm hurt from the vaccine!
That's no fun to have to deal with for a few days. How was the passport
stuff? Pretty simple, not like mine haha! How were the Stephans
camping? How were the dogs? Is Charli alive? How did Akaela like your
driving in the razor? Haha! The video of the kids in the pool made my
whole day! The picture of B on Christians shoulder looked funny without
me in it ;) jk jk! Haha! Easter was pretty low-key around here too ;)
but we had great treats thanks to you! Thank you again! Conference was
AMAZING! I don't think I've ever felt so touched by the Spirit and have
had my questions answered like I have. Being a missionary you have a
different kind of Spirit. Hearing from all the Apostles and Prophet was
unlike anything else mom. I love it! This last week my testimony has
grown so so much too. I feel like I know my Savior more than I ever have
before. This week has been hard, I won't lie but I can feel the Saviors
love so strong and I know that it's all okay. Anyways, that's my short
testimonial haha! Now onto the week!
MONDAY
Hello
hello! I don't have much to report today haha! I loved getting to talk
you and the kids today though. I hope you're having the best kast few
hours on your trip. You'll have to let me know just how fried Tyler is
haha! ;) How were the kids when you got home? They didn't seem like they
were killing eachother yet. Are you excited for Conference and camping
this weekend? You'll have to let me know how this weekend goes! I can't
wait to see pictures and hear all about it on Monday:) I love you 
TUESDAY
Another
day, another dolla! Jk jk, it was another day of service though! I
actually really love service and the people are so nice:) It also is
really the only social interaction I have these days because of the
restrictions. Today went by so fast too, I can't believe it's already
Tuesday and this is my last week. Tomorrow I hit my official 6 weeks
here, seriously so crazy. How was your shots today?? How's everyone
feeling? It's not too bad huh? Well, maybe it was for you haha! Anyways,
today was a full day of contacts and just trying to get people to call
or text us back. So far it's really slow and we don't have too much
success, but we're trying! Today was one of those days that felt really
busy but also like I was the most unproductive human being ever. Do you
ever feel that way?? I just felt like I could've done more, but also I
had like no time to do anything. I don't know it's a weird feeling. I
also realized how many restrictions we have. We have a less active and a
ward member wanted to get us together to try and just have basically a
pizza party with him to try and just talk to him. Well, for one we can't
meet with people in person. Two, we can't call from 6-9 because it's
Prime Pros. We're trying to figure it out, but we don't know how it's
gonna work, especially with the less actives work schedule. It's super
frustrating is all, we're gonna figure it out but still super
frustrating. ALSO! What's the deal with Matt Jones?! That better be an
April Fools joke or something! What the heck Matt?! It's funny to see
how Sister Wo is acting too. I don't wanna say she's given up on the
area, but it's like she has no motivation to do much in the area because
we're leaving. I get it believe me, but there's still so much work to
do and people to find but she doesn't seem to want to do that. And today
I felt like she was kinda mad at me so I was walking on eggshells a
little bit. I don't know if she was for sure mad, but she just didn't
have much to say to me literally all day and when I asked if she was
okay she just said yes and the brushed it off. I don't know, I love her
but having someone with you 24/7 is a little difficult. I love and miss
you!!
WEDNESDAY
Oh
my gosh!The days just keep getting quicker and quicker! Everyone always
says to just get through the first transfer, which is what I was gonna
do, but these past 6 weeks have FLOWN by! Today was actually pretty lame
not gonna lie go you, it was just really slow and we found ourselves
trying to fill time. We ended up just making a lot of contacts and
hoping they would respond. We also had a call with the sisters that are
taking over this area to try and figure out pass off lessons. Honestly
when we talk to them, they don't seem overly excited about it. I don't
know if it's because they're just overwhelmed, but it makes me nervous
to give them our friends. It's okay though, I'm just gonna trust that
everything will be okay :) Today was not my best day either. I felt like
the worst missionary on the face of the planet. I just felt so
unproductive and we had a lesson cancel and I don't know. I just feel
like I'm not doing so hot as a missionary right now. I don't really know
how to explain it. Also! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PACKAGE!!! Mom! You totally
outdid yourself! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I love you so so
much and I'm so grateful for you in my life :) Anyways, on another note
haha! While we were in a lesson with Leona tonight we totally heard
someone being hunted down by the police. The other sisters have a video
and there's like 12 cop cars and they had flashlights looking for
someone in the alley next to our apartment. You have no idea how badly I
wanted to just look out the window during our lesson haha! We still
don't know what exactly went down, but it was a lot haha! We could hear
the cops using their big speakers and everything. This week has been
super rainy and windy too, it honestly makes me think of Grams ;) I
remember when we were little she used to tell us that the rain was a
good thing and that the thunder and lightning was Pa blowing in Heaven
haha! It doesn't smell as good here in the rain as it does back home,
but I'll take what I can get ;) Are you all ready for camping?? I saw
the video of Charli too! Haha! She just needs to be that defensive this
weekend and she'll be good;) How's your week been? It's already half way
gone! Was there a lot that needed to be done for you guys to leave, or
not too bad? Saudades mãe! Eu te amo! 
THURSDAY
And
just like that, another day gone! Today was our weekly planning. Some
weeks I look forward to weekly planning and others not so much haha!
Anyways, today's was super long and not gonna lie kinda difficult
because we have to plan for the week and both of us are leaving on
Wednesday morning bright and early. Nonetheless, we got it done so it
feels good:) We jumped straight into out Facebook stuff today too. We've
been asked to promote Conference like crazy so we had a lot of comments
and posts to react to and reply. Business suite also doesn't like when
both Sister Womack and I are on it so it takes a little but longer too.
Today the weather is sooooo windy! We can hear it all over our apartment
and it just gets louder and louder. I totally forgot that today was
April Fools too! I seriously didn't remeber until about lunch time. We
were all pretty lame and didn't really do anything for April Fools
though. I did try to hide on the fire escape and scare Sister Hull but
she didn't come in the stupid room. Haha! It's okay though because I
ended up getting her a little later in the kitchen. I can already tell
though that Sister Wo is loosing steam or something. I feel like she
never wants to do anything missionary related. I don't know, it could be
the fact that I'm a greenie or something but it's just hard. I feel
like all I wanna do is try to contact people and she just wants to wait
for others to respond. These next few days are gonna be trying for me I
can tell haha! On a side note, you sent me an Easter package right? Well
there were these eggs in there that when you opened them up they have
arms and legs you can build! (Pictures in the drive) So today at lunch
we made those and also some really rad legos that were in some other
eggs. Haha! I'm so excited for Conference! Are you just so pumped?! I
have my questions ready and I've been studying the Saviors life this
past week and have LOVED it! My love for this gospel has grown so much
this week I can't even tell you! We only had one lesson with Matheus
tonight. And guess how lame!? We asked if he was ready and he never said
anything! He didn't even look at it! He didn't have time to call us,
but he had to time post on Facebook. What the heck Matheus?! We had one
last call in with the DL and the sisters in our district tonight too.
Both were pretty uneventful but what are you gonna do :) That's all I
have for tonight folks! I love you so much! 
FRIDAY
Hey
hey hey! How's your camping? How are the Millers and the Stephans?
How's the weather? Super nice or a little chilly? Today I had my first
Zone training!! Woot woot!! It was actually really good and something
that I really needed. Not only for the spiritual part, but also for the
social aspect. I got to ohysically meet my entire zone for the first
time. Not gonna lie, we have a pretty rad zone ;) It was so cool just to
see everyone and get to do our trainings. We talked about prayer and
rhe power of prayer. Recently I've actually made a goal for myself to
have more meaningful prayers and to not just rush through them or say
the same things every time I kneel. It's hard! We saw so many prayers a
day it's hard sometimes to not be so repetitive. It was a cool training
and it even involved an Easter Egg hunt so that was pretty cool ;) We
also got to do Tchau Tchau books after. It was almost like a yearbook
stomp not gonna lie haha! But it was really fun and I loved the social
part. I know that I'm a social person and I feed off of other people's
energy. In my mind I always picture it as I have this battery like in
Monsters Inc. and when I hangout with people and have that social
aspect, the battery gets filled. Don't get me wrong I love the sisters
in the apartment but I seriously see them everyday! I got instantly feel
my little battery being refilled today, it was a good feeling :) I even
said the closing prayer today! And this time for real haha! Oh my gosh
amor, it was so awkward! I started my prayer and then as I was thinking
of what to say it ALMOST came out in Português. Ahhhhh! Today honestly
just went downhill after zone training. We had both of our lessons
cancel, and one was a pass off lesson with the new sisters to try and
get them aquanted with our friends. The only "lesson" that we had go
through was this really awkward 'pizza party' with our less active
member Douglas and our missionary member Jaime. Jaime bought us all
pizza and we all got on a call and just talked for like 30 minutes.
Seriously the weirdest thing ever! I'm super grateful for Jaime, but it
was just weird haha! I just wish we could meet in person or something,
maybe it wouldn't have been so awkward, who knows. I'm so so beyond
excited for Conference tomorrow!!! Woot woot! I seriously cant wait!
This feels low-key like Christmas morning haha! I can't wait to talk to
you about it too :) I love and miss you! 
SATURDAY
HAPPY
CONFERENCE!!! Oh my gosh I love General Conference! How did you like it
today?? Were you able to listen to it while camping? I was actually
surprised at just how many answers I received in the first session. I
had a whole list of questions and I expected it to take a while, but I
was wrong haha! What did you do for Conference? What was your setup? Did
the kids watch/listen to it? We took my mattress and Sister Hulls
mattress and put them on the floor at sat up against the wall with the
phone propped up haha! It was actually so fun, not gonna lie. Oh! I also
sent you a little package today so it should be there on Tuesday so be
on the lookout! :) Today was honestly so chill because of Conference. It
felt weird not to be watching it at home in comfy clothes or anything.
In between sessions we did all of our contacts and tried to set up our
lessons. We were supposed to have 2 lessons but they both fell through.
One was gonna be a guy I found on Facebook, but whatta bum! I asked if
we could call and he goes, "no" and then just leaves it at that! That
means tonight was another full night of contacting. The amount of dots
we have in area book from tonight is insane! You gotta do what you gotta
do. I seriously love Conference so much though! I'm so so glad I was
able to watch it today and hear from the Prophets and Apostles :) it
truly is an amazing gift and such an amazing part of this gospel. I can
not wait for tomorrow! HAPPY EASTER EVE
🤩
and now for the biggest news of all... drumroll please! IM TRANSFERING
TO RHODE ISLAND! We got out transfer texts tonight after the priesthood
session. It was seriously so funny to watch everyone literally loose
their minds over it, not gonna lie. They came in so slow too, but when
they finally did we all knew our fate. Sister Farnsworth and Sister Hull
are staying together here in Bridgeport. Sister Wo is headed to Revere,
MA in an English area. I'm headed to Central Falls, Rhode Island
Portuguese speaking. It all really hit me that I'll be leaving though.
It was actually really sad for a minute. I've grown to love these
sisters to much and we've all gotten really close these past 6 weeks.
I'm excited to see what the future holds, but I'm sad to leave. Elder
Gardner is also leaving as well as more than half our district.
President really shook up the whole mission. So crazy! It still doesn't
feel real that I'll be leaving. I don't even know anything about my new
companion Sister Pearson. Ahhhh so crazy mom!
SUNDAY
Olá!
Feliz Páscoa! How did you like Conference today?? This Conference
seriously has been the coolest experience for me, I hope it was for you
too. This whole Easter season has honestly just been life changing. My
testimony and love for the Savior has grown so much. I won't bore you
with all my testimony though ;) I made some really bomb breakfast
burritos today, they were not as good as yours and we had to use bacon
but it was okay;) Today was not a good night for lessons let me just
say. Matheus canceled and our follow up dots lead to nothing. It was a
realllllyyyy slow day for missionary work here honestly. I have a
feeling that this last few days are just gonna be so so slow. I hope
that in Rhode Island there will be more work for me to do. I also won't
be a page admin so that will be really nice, not gonna lie. I don't have
too too much to tell you tonight, but I just want you to know that I
miss you lots and that I love you to the moon and back! :) I can't wait
to talk to you!Hello hello! I hope you aren't too tired of hearing from
me already haha! ;) I'm just gonna jump straight into your recap email
and then unto my recaps! BUT! Before I start, what the heck is up with
Matt Jones?!?! You gotta feel me in on all that! It was a busy week
full on Conference and transfer texts, more to come later! I miss the
heat something fierce too honestly. It was getting warmer here and now
it's back to cold :/ so lame! Sorry your arm hurt from the vaccine!
That's no fun to have to deal with for a few days. How was the passport
stuff? Pretty simple, not like mine haha! How were the Stephans
camping? How were the dogs? Is Charli alive? How did Akaela like your
driving in the razor? Haha! The video of the kids in the pool made my
whole day! The picture of B on Christians shoulder looked funny without
me in it ;) jk jk! Haha! Easter was pretty low-key around here too ;)
but we had great treats thanks to you! Thank you again! Conference was
AMAZING! I don't think I've ever felt so touched by the Spirit and have
had my questions answered like I have. Being a missionary you have a
different kind of Spirit. Hearing from all the Apostles and Prophet was
unlike anything else mom. I love it! This last week my testimony has
grown so so much too. I feel like I know my Savior more than I ever have
before. This week has been hard, I won't lie but I can feel the Saviors
love so strong and I know that it's all okay. Anyways, that's my short
testimonial haha! Now onto the week!
MONDAY
Hello
hello! I don't have much to report today haha! I loved getting to talk
you and the kids today though. I hope you're having the best kast few
hours on your trip. You'll have to let me know just how fried Tyler is
haha! ;) How were the kids when you got home? They didn't seem like they
were killing eachother yet. Are you excited for Conference and camping
this weekend? You'll have to let me know how this weekend goes! I can't
wait to see pictures and hear all about it on Monday:) I love you 
TUESDAY
Another
day, another dolla! Jk jk, it was another day of service though! I
actually really love service and the people are so nice:) It also is
really the only social interaction I have these days because of the
restrictions. Today went by so fast too, I can't believe it's already
Tuesday and this is my last week. Tomorrow I hit my official 6 weeks
here, seriously so crazy. How was your shots today?? How's everyone
feeling? It's not too bad huh? Well, maybe it was for you haha! Anyways,
today was a full day of contacts and just trying to get people to call
or text us back. So far it's really slow and we don't have too much
success, but we're trying! Today was one of those days that felt really
busy but also like I was the most unproductive human being ever. Do you
ever feel that way?? I just felt like I could've done more, but also I
had like no time to do anything. I don't know it's a weird feeling. I
also realized how many restrictions we have. We have a less active and a
ward member wanted to get us together to try and just have basically a
pizza party with him to try and just talk to him. Well, for one we can't
meet with people in person. Two, we can't call from 6-9 because it's
Prime Pros. We're trying to figure it out, but we don't know how it's
gonna work, especially with the less actives work schedule. It's super
frustrating is all, we're gonna figure it out but still super
frustrating. ALSO! What's the deal with Matt Jones?! That better be an
April Fools joke or something! What the heck Matt?! It's funny to see
how Sister Wo is acting too. I don't wanna say she's given up on the
area, but it's like she has no motivation to do much in the area because
we're leaving. I get it believe me, but there's still so much work to
do and people to find but she doesn't seem to want to do that. And today
I felt like she was kinda mad at me so I was walking on eggshells a
little bit. I don't know if she was for sure mad, but she just didn't
have much to say to me literally all day and when I asked if she was
okay she just said yes and the brushed it off. I don't know, I love her
but having someone with you 24/7 is a little difficult. I love and miss
you!!
WEDNESDAY
Oh
my gosh!The days just keep getting quicker and quicker! Everyone always
says to just get through the first transfer, which is what I was gonna
do, but these past 6 weeks have FLOWN by! Today was actually pretty lame
not gonna lie go you, it was just really slow and we found ourselves
trying to fill time. We ended up just making a lot of contacts and
hoping they would respond. We also had a call with the sisters that are
taking over this area to try and figure out pass off lessons. Honestly
when we talk to them, they don't seem overly excited about it. I don't
know if it's because they're just overwhelmed, but it makes me nervous
to give them our friends. It's okay though, I'm just gonna trust that
everything will be okay :) Today was not my best day either. I felt like
the worst missionary on the face of the planet. I just felt so
unproductive and we had a lesson cancel and I don't know. I just feel
like I'm not doing so hot as a missionary right now. I don't really know
how to explain it. Also! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PACKAGE!!! Mom! You totally
outdid yourself! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I love you so so
much and I'm so grateful for you in my life :) Anyways, on another note
haha! While we were in a lesson with Leona tonight we totally heard
someone being hunted down by the police. The other sisters have a video
and there's like 12 cop cars and they had flashlights looking for
someone in the alley next to our apartment. You have no idea how badly I
wanted to just look out the window during our lesson haha! We still
don't know what exactly went down, but it was a lot haha! We could hear
the cops using their big speakers and everything. This week has been
super rainy and windy too, it honestly makes me think of Grams ;) I
remember when we were little she used to tell us that the rain was a
good thing and that the thunder and lightning was Pa blowing in Heaven
haha! It doesn't smell as good here in the rain as it does back home,
but I'll take what I can get ;) Are you all ready for camping?? I saw
the video of Charli too! Haha! She just needs to be that defensive this
weekend and she'll be good;) How's your week been? It's already half way
gone! Was there a lot that needed to be done for you guys to leave, or
not too bad? Saudades mãe! Eu te amo! 
THURSDAY
And
just like that, another day gone! Today was our weekly planning. Some
weeks I look forward to weekly planning and others not so much haha!
Anyways, today's was super long and not gonna lie kinda difficult
because we have to plan for the week and both of us are leaving on
Wednesday morning bright and early. Nonetheless, we got it done so it
feels good:) We jumped straight into out Facebook stuff today too. We've
been asked to promote Conference like crazy so we had a lot of comments
and posts to react to and reply. Business suite also doesn't like when
both Sister Womack and I are on it so it takes a little but longer too.
Today the weather is sooooo windy! We can hear it all over our apartment
and it just gets louder and louder. I totally forgot that today was
April Fools too! I seriously didn't remeber until about lunch time. We
were all pretty lame and didn't really do anything for April Fools
though. I did try to hide on the fire escape and scare Sister Hull but
she didn't come in the stupid room. Haha! It's okay though because I
ended up getting her a little later in the kitchen. I can already tell
though that Sister Wo is loosing steam or something. I feel like she
never wants to do anything missionary related. I don't know, it could be
the fact that I'm a greenie or something but it's just hard. I feel
like all I wanna do is try to contact people and she just wants to wait
for others to respond. These next few days are gonna be trying for me I
can tell haha! On a side note, you sent me an Easter package right? Well
there were these eggs in there that when you opened them up they have
arms and legs you can build! (Pictures in the drive) So today at lunch
we made those and also some really rad legos that were in some other
eggs. Haha! I'm so excited for Conference! Are you just so pumped?! I
have my questions ready and I've been studying the Saviors life this
past week and have LOVED it! My love for this gospel has grown so much
this week I can't even tell you! We only had one lesson with Matheus
tonight. And guess how lame!? We asked if he was ready and he never said
anything! He didn't even look at it! He didn't have time to call us,
but he had to time post on Facebook. What the heck Matheus?! We had one
last call in with the DL and the sisters in our district tonight too.
Both were pretty uneventful but what are you gonna do :) That's all I
have for tonight folks! I love you so much! 
FRIDAY
Hey
hey hey! How's your camping? How are the Millers and the Stephans?
How's the weather? Super nice or a little chilly? Today I had my first
Zone training!! Woot woot!! It was actually really good and something
that I really needed. Not only for the spiritual part, but also for the
social aspect. I got to ohysically meet my entire zone for the first
time. Not gonna lie, we have a pretty rad zone ;) It was so cool just to
see everyone and get to do our trainings. We talked about prayer and
rhe power of prayer. Recently I've actually made a goal for myself to
have more meaningful prayers and to not just rush through them or say
the same things every time I kneel. It's hard! We saw so many prayers a
day it's hard sometimes to not be so repetitive. It was a cool training
and it even involved an Easter Egg hunt so that was pretty cool ;) We
also got to do Tchau Tchau books after. It was almost like a yearbook
stomp not gonna lie haha! But it was really fun and I loved the social
part. I know that I'm a social person and I feed off of other people's
energy. In my mind I always picture it as I have this battery like in
Monsters Inc. and when I hangout with people and have that social
aspect, the battery gets filled. Don't get me wrong I love the sisters
in the apartment but I seriously see them everyday! I got instantly feel
my little battery being refilled today, it was a good feeling :) I even
said the closing prayer today! And this time for real haha! Oh my gosh
amor, it was so awkward! I started my prayer and then as I was thinking
of what to say it ALMOST came out in Português. Ahhhhh! Today honestly
just went downhill after zone training. We had both of our lessons
cancel, and one was a pass off lesson with the new sisters to try and
get them aquanted with our friends. The only "lesson" that we had go
through was this really awkward 'pizza party' with our less active
member Douglas and our missionary member Jaime. Jaime bought us all
pizza and we all got on a call and just talked for like 30 minutes.
Seriously the weirdest thing ever! I'm super grateful for Jaime, but it
was just weird haha! I just wish we could meet in person or something,
maybe it wouldn't have been so awkward, who knows. I'm so so beyond
excited for Conference tomorrow!!! Woot woot! I seriously cant wait!
This feels low-key like Christmas morning haha! I can't wait to talk to
you about it too :) I love and miss you! 
SATURDAY
HAPPY
CONFERENCE!!! Oh my gosh I love General Conference! How did you like it
today?? Were you able to listen to it while camping? I was actually
surprised at just how many answers I received in the first session. I
had a whole list of questions and I expected it to take a while, but I
was wrong haha! What did you do for Conference? What was your setup? Did
the kids watch/listen to it? We took my mattress and Sister Hulls
mattress and put them on the floor at sat up against the wall with the
phone propped up haha! It was actually so fun, not gonna lie. Oh! I also
sent you a little package today so it should be there on Tuesday so be
on the lookout! :) Today was honestly so chill because of Conference. It
felt weird not to be watching it at home in comfy clothes or anything.
In between sessions we did all of our contacts and tried to set up our
lessons. We were supposed to have 2 lessons but they both fell through.
One was gonna be a guy I found on Facebook, but whatta bum! I asked if
we could call and he goes, "no" and then just leaves it at that! That
means tonight was another full night of contacting. The amount of dots
we have in area book from tonight is insane! You gotta do what you gotta
do. I seriously love Conference so much though! I'm so so glad I was
able to watch it today and hear from the Prophets and Apostles :) it
truly is an amazing gift and such an amazing part of this gospel. I can
not wait for tomorrow! HAPPY EASTER EVE
🤩
and now for the biggest news of all... drumroll please! IM TRANSFERING
TO RHODE ISLAND! We got out transfer texts tonight after the priesthood
session. It was seriously so funny to watch everyone literally loose
their minds over it, not gonna lie. They came in so slow too, but when
they finally did we all knew our fate. Sister Farnsworth and Sister Hull
are staying together here in Bridgeport. Sister Wo is headed to Revere,
MA in an English area. I'm headed to Central Falls, Rhode Island
Portuguese speaking. It all really hit me that I'll be leaving though.
It was actually really sad for a minute. I've grown to love these
sisters to much and we've all gotten really close these past 6 weeks.
I'm excited to see what the future holds, but I'm sad to leave. Elder
Gardner is also leaving as well as more than half our district.
President really shook up the whole mission. So crazy! It still doesn't
feel real that I'll be leaving. I don't even know anything about my new
companion Sister Pearson. Ahhhh so crazy mom!
SUNDAY
Olá!
Feliz Páscoa! How did you like Conference today?? This Conference
seriously has been the coolest experience for me, I hope it was for you
too. This whole Easter season has honestly just been life changing. My
testimony and love for the Savior has grown so much. I won't bore you
with all my testimony though ;) I made some really bomb breakfast
burritos today, they were not as good as yours and we had to use bacon
but it was okay;) Today was not a good night for lessons let me just
say. Matheus canceled and our follow up dots lead to nothing. It was a
realllllyyyy slow day for missionary work here honestly. I have a
feeling that this last few days are just gonna be so so slow. I hope
that in Rhode Island there will be more work for me to do. I also won't
be a page admin so that will be really nice, not gonna lie. I don't have
too too much to tell you tonight, but I just want you to know that I
miss you lots and that I love you to the moon and back! :) I can't wait
to talk to you!