P Day Photos: April 19, 2021
I always love a good photo dump on Sister Garcia's P Days. Today was a good day and the weather was promising so her and Sister Pearson were going to head out and find something fun to do. They talked about going to Newport and it looks like they did just that! I also REALLY love the field of yellow that she was able to find herself in the middle of for a picture. This girl loves the color yellow and I think it matches her personality so much. Bright and happy and just what you need on a gloomy day.
![]() |
| Sister Garcia |
![]() |
| Sister Garcia called and talked with her Dad for the 1st time today |
![]() |
| Newport Beach |
![]() |
| I wonder if this is 1 house or if it is a hotel or something? |
![]() |
| Sister Pearson and Sister Garcia |
![]() |
| Sister Garcia among the yellow....I love this so so much! |
![]() |
| More yellow with my girl! |
![]() |
| No jacket, just smiles and sunshine for Sister Garcia |
![]() |
| Sister Pearson and Sister Garcia |
![]() |
| Look at that blue!! |
![]() |
| Blue and yellow |
![]() |
| Newport |
![]() |
| Oh...this smile!!! |
I love the yellow,
Missionary Momma












