PDay pictures! April 12, 2021
When I talked with Kaitlyn today she mentioned that they were going to get out and head to Newport. She was so thrilled to be leaving the apartment and to be able to see some of her new area that she is serving in. These pictures made my whole heart happy to see this evening!
![]() |
| Sister Pearson and Sister Garcia in Newport! |
![]() |
| Newport! |
![]() |
| These two girls. Yay for the yellow behind them too! |
![]() |
| Newport |
![]() |
| Sister Pearson and Sister Garcia |
![]() |
| Sister Garcia in pure Sister Garcia form |
![]() |
| Sister Pearson and Sister Garcia |
![]() |
| This...this is my girl. Surrounded by her favorite color and wearing her favorite color top as well. I miss having her here and around as life moves on but I am so stinking proud of all she is doing! |







