Week 12 Email: The One With Transfers

From: Kaitlyn.garcia@missionary.org
Date: Monday, April 5, 2021
Subject: The One With Transfers

Ola ola! I hope you all had the best week and were able to enjoy General Conference and Easter! I think Easter might be a new favorite Holiday for me haha! ;) We got transfer news this week, but I'm not just gonna give it up that easy, you'll have to keep reading ;) 
- I had some amazing studies of the Saviors life and the Resurrection. I highly recommend reading about it if you can 
- I had a really cool realization of lily moments, feel free to message me more about that if you want haha! 
- Had an absolute blast making some Easter eggs with arms and legs, pictures to come haha! 
- I had my first zone training! I loved it and I have the BEST zone! 
- I had the most bomb set up for General Conference 
- I found out I'm headed to RHODE ISLAND this Wednesday! I'm so so excited! ;) 

Spiritual Thought: 
Nothing too crazy this week ;) other than the fact that I love you all so much and I know that the only person that loves you more than I do is our Savior :) I could go on with my testimony, but I'll keep it short and sweet here! The Savior knows each of us by name and loves us with an unconditional and perfect love. I hope you all were able to feel that love this Easter season and that you will continue to feel that love in your daily lives. If you really want you can head over to Facebook to see my long sappy post I made ;) 

Congrats! You made it to the end haha! I am officially being transfered to Central Falls, Rhode Island on Wednesday. I will still be speaking Portuguese, such a huge blessing! Other than that though, I have no more info to give you. I'll be sure to include more information next week when I get there:) I'm sad to be leaving my area and the amazing sisters I live with, but I'm excited for this new adventure. I hope you all have the best week ever! 
Eu amo vocĂȘs! 

Com amor, 
Sister Garcia 

PICTURES! 
-Eggs with arms and legs ;) 
-The BEST zone! 
- Our little Conference setup 
- Happy Easter from your Favorite Sisters :) 
Eggs with arms and legs
Our little Conference setup
Happy Easter from your FAVORITE Sisters
The BEST zone


Popular posts from this blog

Mom's Talk: Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom