Pic from May 21, 2021


It looks like Sister Pearson left a sweet reminder behind as she made her way out of Pawtucket, Rhode Island. I mostly love the 'fetching' word but I especially love that she took the time to leave her final note. I pray she can start her road to getting herself better and that she won't linger on the thoughts of leaving a mission early. I will hope that she will know the way she touched our lives and the lives of those she met while serving. This has been a great companionship for Sister Garcia and I will count my blessings that in a short time of one transfer she has been there for my girl when I couldn't. 

Tender notes make my heart happy,

Missionary Momma

Popular posts from this blog

Mom's Talk: Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom