Fathers Day, June 20, 2021
Sister Garcia was able to call home today and visit with Tyler for a short minute and wish him a Happy Father's Day. It was so great that she would consider him important enough to make sure that he was on her call list. He had his kids over and I was anxious at what that might look like for both him and for Sister Garcia but he only was 'weird Tyler' for a minute and then I reminded him that she didn't have a long time to talk so just chat with her . In the end he just told me that it made him feel good that she would call him and talk to him.
![]() | |||
| Sister Garcia's caption: "Fathers Day ft Lumberjack Tyler" (so much gross facial hair and I couldn't agree anymore with you on that comment) |
It also looks like she was able to call and talk with her Dad as well. She said it was fine and mostly a quick call because he had football kids to attend to. I hope that she doesn't let the feelings of less important in his life ruin the work she is doing or the fact that she yet again was the one to extend the olive branch and create some sort of a relationship there.

