Okay...enough with the cute already! I love these glasses and I love that they actually made it on their faces outside of the apartment! Happiest birthday gift to Sister Parrish!
One Last Time (This makes me so so sad for Sister Garcia!!!) Seriously...I hope they stay friends FOREVER! Sister Garcia's last group photo before she heads to Salem, MA Herriman Gang Sister Soares (Sister Garcia's 'daughter'- she is a TRAINER now!!!)
From: Kaitlyn.Garcia@missionary.org Date: Saturday, January 16, 2021 Subject: I have a new mom Oi todos!It's just little old me, Kaitlyn. Well now it's Sister Garcia ;) I'm officially a missionary, which is so crazy to think about! During the online MTC my Pdays are Saturdays so you can expect an update from me every Saturday for the next 6 weeks. The CTM has been amazing so far! :) If I'm being honest I was super nervous to start and I didn't really know what to expect from it, but I'm so glad I've been able to do my training at home. My schedule that I was sent was all in Brazil time and it said that most of my classes were to start at 8:30am. I don't know if any of you know this, but Brazil is 4 hours ahead of Utah, you can do that math, it was supposed to be early! Luckily it's been changed and now my classes don't start until 9:30am Utah time. They like to keep us busy that's for sure! I already have to memorize and learn cer...