Photos: July 23, 2021

Look at what Helmer sent!!!
The Hummingbird place in Pawtucket, RI

Mom side note: if ever you needed a simple reminder that the Lord is playing a role in all the things...take a look at the two images on the same day that Sister Garcia sent in. Helmer holding tight to a Book of Mormon with a smile on his face that shows his love for the knowledge he is gaining, along with a photo of the Hummingbird place. A favorite bird of mine. I'd like to think that Heavenly Father reminded Sister Garcia that I am along on her highs and on her lows and that small reminders like this paired up with images of her hard work smack dab in her face go hand in hand letting her know that we are all connected and working our hardest to help make her mission as successful as possible.

Loved today and the images received,

Missionary Momma
 

Popular posts from this blog

Mom's Talk: Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom