New Address

I keep having the thought I want to keep track of the addresses you carried on your mission while you have been out on this mission. Part of me has held back because I just can't bear some days that you are actually gone! But today with everything going on I thought I better get it taken care of with what information I have at the moment. 

You started here at home. Your Home CTM address was:

Sister Kaitlyn Garcia
14396 S Muirwood Circle
Herriman, UT 84096

You flew to the Massachusetts Boston Mission on February 23, 2021 and upon arrival you headed to your first apartment. Your address in your first area, Bridgeport, CT was:

Sister Kaitlyn Garcia
225 Golden Hill Street
Apartment 3A
Bridgeport, CT 06604

On April 7, 2021 you flew to your next area in Pawtucket, RI. You address in this area was:

Sister Kaitlyn Garcia
75 S Union Street
Apartment 310
Pawtucket, RI 02860

On August 25, 2021 you were sent to Salem, MA to 'pink wash' the area. I learned that that means that there has never been a set of Sister Missionaries in this area so you are arriving to not only train a new missionary (your first daughter!!!) but you are breaking ground and introducing the goodness of having Sisters in an area alongside the Elders. Your new address in Salem is:

Sister Kaitlyn Garcia
11 Church Street
Apartment 406
Salem, MA 01970


***4 address in and I know with the status change today that there are additional addresses still to come. Today my heart feels literally SO MANY of the feels. I miss you a lot. I wish your address was changing to your first ever mission address but I know you aren't quite finished with the assignment the Lord has called you to do. I am thrilled to add to this list as time goes on. I am so proud of you.


Love you to the moon and back,
Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom