Ready for Delivery
It has become a habit for me to log on each morning and check the status of Sister Garcia's Visa for Brazil. When I sat down at the computer this morning I noticed the date...August 27, 2021. It was July 27, 2021 (1 month ago) that all of the paperwork needed was sent down to mission travel in downtown Salt Lake. 1 month. I swear I have been checking the status for way longer than a month! :)
Today as I entered in the required information and hit the Submit button, imagine my pure shock and gut wrenching punch that I took when I saw that not only had it been 'Approved' but it was also 'Ready for Delivery'. I was home alone and all I could was literally cry! I have such mixed emotions! I am thrilled beyond words for Sister Garcia to have the chance and opportunity to be able to serve in her originally assigned mission but my Mom heart is just not ready for her next travel date to be heading out of the country! I wish her next travel date was to come home.
![]() |
| Approved....Ready for Delivery! |
I know that her time serving the Lord isn't done and I know that there are many many Saints in Brazil who need to have her arrive in their lives. I know that there are companions who need her in their lives and I know that she needs them in her life. She has work to finish. She has a trail to finish blazing. She has blessings and promises still not fulfilled that the Lord has promised her. And so, as much as my heart aches and as much as I miss her like CRAZY, I will sit in anticipation to hear when she will head from Massachusetts to Brazil.
My heart aches but holy cow...I cannot wait for this next phase! I love you for forever and for always,
Mom
