Thursday, August 12, 2021

I logged onto thinking I would go in and add some images onto Elder Garcia's blog that he has uploaded but when I clicked on the Google Photo thing it said that Sister Garcia had added to hers. I wasn't sure what I thought I would see but when I saw this, man, my heart nearly burst into pieces!

With so many ups and downs, so many roller coaster side swipes, Helmer has publicly gone out on the internet web and on the Facebook to declare just how grateful he is for these two sweet missionaries! I cannot even imagine what Sister Garcia and Sister Parrish must have felt when they saw it!! 

When I spoke with Sister Garcia on Monday she let me know that Helmer is on schedule to be baptized this month. This is still such a massive part of my prayers day in and day out. This is the first friend that Sister Garcia has found and worked with start to finish. This would be a tender mercy, a lily moment, for her as a missionary and I pray that Helmer continues to his part, the missionaries continue to do their part, and the Lord Himself will also continue to do what He needs to do in order to ready this young man to enter those waters. 

What a happy happy Wednesday! I love you for forever, 

Mom

 

Popular posts from this blog

Mom's Talk: Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom