September 15, 2021 Photos
![]() |
| Sister Parrish reunion!!! |
![]() |
| Sister Parrish and Sister Garcia |
![]() |
| The OG's!! |
![]() |
| Hey! It's Kevin! Sister Garcia and Elder Arroyo |
![]() |
| Gang Gang |
![]() |
| I'm not crying, you're not crying...I cannot imagine the tears going on here! Sister Parrish and Sister Garcia reunited and it feels SO good! Sister Garcia says "Minha Chuchuzinha" |
![]() |
| Minha Irma da Alma |
![]() |
| Perrino Family |
![]() |
| These two sweet Sisters |
![]() |
| Reunited! |
![]() |
| We love this |
![]() |
| 'I will forever laugh with Sister Parrish' |
I won't lie...as I saw these on the drive I had a few tears fall out of my eyes. I know how much Sister Garcia misses this District and I know how much she misses sweet Sister Parrish. I am certain that this reunion was just what her heart needed in order to fill her bucket. These missionaries have wriggled a way right into my heart and they have earned my love. I cannot begin to imagine the feels that Sister Garcia has in her heart for these friends of hers and I pray that the relationship stays strong for the rest of her life.











