She has 'news'

When I get a message from Sister Garcia that reads like this...

I am never entirely SURE what to expect, however, this time I knew it had to do with something travel related to get her to Brazil. And sure enough, just as my Relief Society Presidency meeting was about to start she called and she has received her travel plans/itinerary and also what she will need to do beforehand in order to fly. (Ie: take a Covid test, get a health declaration filled out, etc)

Sister Garcia travels on Thursday, September 23, 2021 from Boston to Atlanta. That flight is 2:44 hours non-stop. From there she will have a layover in Atlanta for roughly 2 hours. She will travel from Atlanta to Sao Paulo which is a 9:30 non-stop flight. (She will get dinner on this flight). She will arrive in Sao Paulo on September 24, 2021 at 5:40am. (I am going to start praying now that she will be able to get some sleep while on this journey). She will have a layover in Sao Paulo for just under 5 hours. From Sao Paulo she will get on another flight for 3:00 hours (again non-stop) to Recife. She will arrive in Recife at 1:20pm on Friday, September 24, 2021. 

Anytime I get a chance to talk to my girl I make sure to snap a photo...even if I am a hot mess in a ball cap getting ready to participate and lead a presidency meeting. :) She is so thrilled to have this next step in hand and to know what to expect as she readies herself to travel out of the country. I on the other hand...am not entirely sure I am ready but I will never let her know that. I do not want to take away the new adventure thrill from her! 

Looking forward to a REAL phone call on Monday to catch up. I love you to the moon and back,

Mom



Popular posts from this blog

Mom's Talk: Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom