Zone Conference Pics: September 28, 2021

Zone Conference
I love that she is smiling so hard you can't see her eyes!!
Sister Zaugg (yellow dress) served in the Home CTM with Sister Garcia
Sister Garcia in Brazil!
Zone Conference
Zone Conference
I about jumped out of my skin when I saw this! I was SO happy to see her!! I love that she has two McDonalds burger boxes and what looks like a pizza box as well. Even more though? Look at her smiling eyes!!!

 

I was on the Facebook one night and these photos showed up on the mission page. I was so happy to finally see some movement on what Sister Garcia is up to these days! I cannot wait to get to talk to her next Monday and have her fill me in on the excitement of this day. 

 

Ahhhh I love you!

Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Mom's Talk: Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom