Happy 20th Email from Mom

To: Kaitlyn.garcia@missionary.org
Date: Friday, October 29, 2021
Subject: Happy 20th!

Holy cow!! No more teenager for you! Happy happy 20th birthday to you my girl!

I swear it was just yesterday that I found out I was going to be a mom and here we are with you turning 20. ☺️I hope you know how truly blessed my life is because I get to be your Mom and I hope you know just how special knowing this makes me feel. I cannot believe I was blessed and lucky enough for you to pick me.

I wonder what you will do today to celebrate the amazing day that is all about you!! I hope you are able to find something sweet and yummy to stick a candle in and as you blow it out you make the best wish ever. I am going to make wishes on all the meals and treats I eat all day long 😂I promise I will make them good for you!

Kaitlyn I love you and I hope you know that even though we are 5,842 miles apart (that’s what the Google Maps say) I am celebrating you and counting blessings beyond measure for having a day all about YOU!! I am grateful for you for giving me the title of Mom and I am grateful for all the things I have been able to watch you do over these last 20 years. I cannot wait to see what is in store for you next.

I love you for forever and for always. To the moon and back! Happy 20th birthday! (Now go open the present you have had for the last freaking month! 🤦🏻‍♀️)

Mom 🤟🏻💕

Popular posts from this blog

Mom's Talk: Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom