October 18, 2021


Whenever Monday's fall on days that we have been overnight at the cabin it always proves tricky to keep a call connected to a missionary in Brazil (& Africa as well). This week was no different and it is yet another week of Mom fail in that I didn't record what we discussed other than what was in her email because of being at the cabin. I promise to work harder and try to be better! At the end of the day what matters the very most?? Look at those straight white teeth!!! ha ha haa. kidding of course (although they do look pretty) but she is happy, she is smiling, and she is loving her time in Brazil. That makes the tug on my heart a little less.

Love you for forever and for always,
Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom