October 25, 2021

Elder Garcia in Africa and Sister Garcia in Brazil
Sister Garcia, Mom, and Tyler
Man do I love this girl


In trying to do a little 'catch up' if you will, this is another week of calling home that I didn't jot down key things to be sure to add to a blog. But I love that there are photos showing that Sister Garcia was able to talk to Elder Garcia. I wasn't sure what their relationship would look like with them both being out at the same time but it is working out and they get some time together on a call each Monday. I am so so grateful each and every week for the technology we are blessed with in today's day!  Without it none of this is possible.

I miss my girl and I am long to hear her voice and chatter in our home but I can't think of any reason why she needs to be home right now. She is thriving and she is so dang happy. I wouldn't want to discount her experience and time on a mission with my lame Mom missing heart. :) Keep killing things every single day. I love you more than you know.

To the moon and back,
Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom