10 Months

10 Months!!


It is downright NUTS that Sister Garcia has been a missionary now for 10 full months! On one hand I swear it was just yesterday she was being set apart as a missionary and then it was a hot second ago that we dropped her at the airport to head off to the MBM. But on the other hand it feels like it has been that long in that we miss having her in our home and the bubbly personality and fun that she brings too. These first 10  months have literally flown by and I am hopeful that the next 8 will do the same. I wonder if Sister Garcia is hoping for them to go by quickly or if she is more holding onto every single moment of every single day a little tighter knowing that there is simply no control over how fast things are going. I will have to remember to ask her when I talk to her on Monday. :) 

Keep up the good work! 10 down, 8 to go,
Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Mom's Talk: Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom