Happy Thanksgiving

From: Mom
Date: Wednesday, November 24, 2021
Subject: Happy Thanksgiving

Hey there!
Happy Thanksgiving from all of us here at home. I know it isn’t a ‘normal’ in Brazil but that sure doesn’t mean that we aren’t missing you around the table this year.
It will be different indeed to have just 3 of us, and I will miss having someone to go shopping with me on Friday too since B won’t, but I need you to know how proud I am of you and right where you are today. 💗
I am so thrilled for you to be where you are and for the experiences you are having day in and day out right now. I cannot even begin to imagine what years down the road will look like knowing you have today in Brazil. I wonder what conversations will be around future dinner tables and lessons that we can continue to still learn even then from you.
Thank you for your example and for your willingness to serve. Thank you for making me a Mom and for trusting me as a friend too. I really lucked out when you chose me. That is a blessing I will never take for granted.
I am so proud of you. I hope you know how much I love you and how excited I am to know that this time next year you will be around our dinner table again.  In the meantime, keep being you and keep doing all of the really amazing things you are doing.
I love you for forever and for always. To the moon and back.
Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom