Christmas Email: The One With Natal

From: Kaitlyn.garcia@missionary.org
Date: December 25, 2021
Subject: The One With Natal

Feliz natal gente!! 
Como vocês estão?? I hope you're all doing so amazing and having the BEST Christmas! I just wanted to pass by here really quick and leave you all with a Christmas message :) 
This week I've been thinking a lot about the true meaning of Christmas, Jesus Christ! I mean how could you not? ;) But something even more came to my mind. Jesus Christ is the most perfect example in everything and always has been. From the very beginning He never bad fancy things or diamond rings. He was born in a humble stable with animals around him. He was wrapped in swaddling clothes and had no crib for a bed. This Christmas as I pondered about the life of Christ, I had one simple question. "What can I give to the Savior this year?" The King of Kings, The Prince of Peace, The Savior of the World, what can I give Him that will be sufficient? He is the greatest gift the world has to receive so what could I give in return? After much study and a mission Conference ;) I came to one conclusion. The only thing that the Savior has ever asked of us is to give everything to Follow Him. He is the best gift and what we can give in return is our hearts. This Christmas (and this year!) give your whole heart to the Savior! Not just a small piece, not just when it's easy, give it all to Him. That's the least we could give when He have us everything :) 
Merry Merry Christmas! I'm so so grateful for every single one of you and I hope you can all feel my love and air hugs that I'm sending :) I hope you all have such an amazing day full of family, friends, and some good food ;) But don't forget the real reason for today! 
I have a weird pday again because of New Years (How is it already New Years?!) So I'll get to talk to you guys on January 1st! Feliz Natal e Ano Novo!! 
Amo vocês! 
Beijos, 
Sister Garcia 

Fotos!
Feliz Natal :)
Christmas Coconuts
We found Papai Noel!
Reunited with Sister Da Mata~
Mission Conference
Temple Day
Recife Brasil Temple
Sister Bradbeer and Sister Garcia
Templo :)


Popular posts from this blog

Mom's Talk: Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom