Life of Christ - 45 Day Study

Sister Garcia asked me to see if I could find a study guide or program or something that would allow her to focus on the Life of Christ or who exactly He was/is that she could use for the month of December. She was so funny and said "Mom, we talk of Him, we love Him, here I am sharing His Gospel and wanting others to know of Him, yet we don't know much about Him...as a whole. And I want to. I want to know Him and as much about Him as I can." Talk about a much bigger person than I am! She continues to humble me and teach me that I have so very much work to do to become close to who she is! Anyways...this is what I found online. I didn't want to lose it so I wanted to be sure to post it.



Popular posts from this blog

Mom's Talk: Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom